Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dah BOOK!

The 7th and final installment of the Harry Potter Book was released last Monday July 23, 2007. Its entitled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. As what I have read it sold over an incredible 8.3 million copies in its first 24 hours. So having my limited knowledge of arithmetic by my side I would say the book averaged more than 345,000 copies in sales per hour - that's more than 5,750 a minute - or 96 books a second!... WHAAAAT?. That book is way overrated....

Anyway to be honest I'm also a fan of the book not the movie, the BOOK. But I've never bought one for my own actually. Its either I borrowed it from the Library or downloaded it via Internet. Yeah I know I'm cheap and proud of it. But today downloading e-books trough the net had become such a hassle what with all of those fake fan fictions lurking about. How the hell can I tell if that e-book is authentic or not. The book I might download could be just some lame ass book written by some die hard Harry Potter geeks.

But "meh" It's not like I really have the time to read books nowadays. Because life just got a little bit busier than busy...




No comments: