Monday, July 23, 2007

Project Genesis

This is my blog. It’s called The Digital Junkyard. Why a junkyard you ask?…. Well I’ll tell you why. Firstly, It’s because I want to!....... Secondly this is a junkyard because this is where Im gonna throw all my random thoughts about the world and anything about it. And like a junkyard people can come to this place freely and look trough my junks as the famous quote that says "One man’s trash is another man’s treasure". But also remember the quote "Who is more foolish the fool who fools people or the fool who was fooled by the fool". But I have my very own quote too.... "meh…"

Also I created this blog for my Class to help them develop writing skills or so I hope. Also having a blog should help them become Web savvies. Plus most people spend too much time on friendster so I have to find some way to disturb them...... Yeah that’s right Im talking to you…. You know who you are. This is my Project Genesis and it has begun.

No comments: